MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Add banned to profile status?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey,

Is it possible to add banned status to profile status? Cus now it's only online or offline.

But when member is banned I want it to say banned instead of offline. How is this possible?
And also, which template/file can I edit so that the status text is different? Like, I want color changed for example.

I have phptemplate plugin activated.
(2014-06-22, 01:27 PM)Neovo Wrote: [ -> ]Hey,

Is it possible to add banned status to profile status? Cus now it's only online or offline.

But when member is banned I want it to say banned instead of offline. How is this possible?
And also, which template/file can I edit so that the status text is different? Like, I want color changed for example.

Yes you can do this:
<if $user['usergroup'] != "7"  then>
<p>Banned</p>

It's hard to determine what status you're talking about please be more descriptive?
(2014-06-22, 02:42 PM)Ace700 Wrote: [ -> ]It's hard to determine what status you're talking about please be more descriptive?

bro I believe he means the status in user profile where it says "Reading thread" etc
(2014-06-22, 02:42 PM)Ace700 Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes you can do this:
<p>Banned</p>

It's hard to determine what status you're talking about please be more descriptive?

You mean == "7" ? And I've tried many that sort of ways. None of them are working.

Online status. It's either online or offline. I want to add anohter option: banned.
(2014-06-22, 03:02 PM)Neovo Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes you can do this:
<p>Banned</p>

You mean == "7" ? And I've tried many that sort of ways. None of them are working.

Online status. It's either online or offline. I want to add anohter option: banned.

You said you wanted to make it say banned right? So that says if your not in the group banned put banned instead of offline.
Ignore that, I will take a look into that.

Edit: Their is probably a way to do it because away is an option, but I honestly have no idea how to go about this. I'll take a look at my forum for an option Smile
(2014-06-22, 03:24 PM)Ace700 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-06-22, 03:02 PM)Neovo Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes you can do this:
<p>Banned</p>

You said you wanted to make it say banned right? So that says if your not in the group banned put banned instead of offline.
Ignore that, I will take a look into that.

Edit: Their is probably a way to do it because away is an option, but I honestly have no idea how to go about this. I'll take a look at my forum for an option Smile

Thanks Big Grin I appreciate your effort!
Your code is incorrect. For member_profile template it should be:
<if $memprofile['usergroup'] != 7  then>
{$online_status}
<else>
Banned
</if>

And for postbit/postbit_classic templates:
<if $post['usergroup'] != 7  then>
{$post['onlinestatus']}
<else>
Banned img or whatever
</if>

Change 7 to the banned group ID (7 is default).

For more coverage you can also try this:
<if is_banned_username($memprofile['username']) || is_banned_email($memprofile['email']) || is_banned_ip($memprofile['lastip']) then>
Banned
<else>
{$online_status}
</if>

Of course Template Confitionals: http://mybbhacks.zingaburga.com/showthread.php?tid=464 or PHP in Templates is needed (with phptpl_allowed_funcs.txt).
(2014-06-22, 04:19 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]Your code is incorrect. For member_profile template it should be:
{$online_status}
<else>
Banned
</if>

{$post['onlinestatus']}
<else>
Banned img or whatever
</if>

<if is_banned_username($memprofile['username']) || is_banned_email($memprofile['email']) || is_banned_ip($memprofile['lastip']) then>
Banned
<else>
{$online_status}
</if>

Of course Template Confitionals: http://mybbhacks.zingaburga.com/showthread.php?tid=464 or PHP in Templates is needed (with phptpl_allowed_funcs.txt).

Curse you destorySad you beat me too it I just implented it on my test forum and that works.
(2014-06-22, 04:19 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]Your code is incorrect. For member_profile template it should be:
{$online_status}
<else>
Banned
</if>

{$post['onlinestatus']}
<else>
Banned img or whatever
</if>

Banned
<else>
{$online_status}
</if>

Hey. Can you tell me why this suddenly stopped working? I tried your code and it worked perfectly but then something happened to my template and I lost some stuff on it including this. Not that I try to add it again nothing happens?
Well, I don't know what exactly you did, so post whole template here. Also check if Template Conditionals pluginis activated.
Pages: 1 2