MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to see users activity on dashboard? Please help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I searched and check through this website and i can not find it.

When i am on my dashboard, all i can see in no of new posts and threads.

How do you know who posted what?
who hasn't been replied?
Which user commented on what?

One way is to look inside forum each seconds that whats going on there. But i know this is stupid.

What am i looking here is live activity of my forum so that i can reply the user immediately. . Where can i find it?

Just like wordpress has. They have comment system, so that you know what has been asked.

This is a total newbi ques. But i need help, please!
This is what subscriptions are for. You can view those on User CP->Subscribed Threads or Subscribed Forums. When you subscribe, you have options of how to get notifications as well. One option is instantly view email.
Thanks
The subscription option is only when i reply or create a thread. What if a user created a thread and he needs immediate help. How will i be notified?

In simple words lets take my thread. How you have been notified that i posted here?
(2014-06-23, 04:22 PM)satyender06 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks
The subscription option is only when i reply or create a thread. What if a user created a thread and he needs immediate help. How will i be notified?

In simple words lets take my thread. How you have been notified that i posted here?

you can either subscribe to individual threads or an entire forum...

that is, if I subscribe to this thread I will be notified of new replies. whereas if I subscribe to "General support" forum I will be notified of every thread posted in this forum.
Thanks, it helped.

I would like to shoot one question. Suppose if future if i need to move from mybb to lets say vbulletin, can i be able to import all my users and forum for vbulettin?
(2014-06-25, 03:49 AM)satyender06 Wrote: [ -> ]Suppose if future if i need to move from mybb to lets say vbulletin, can i be able to import all my users and forum for vbulettin?

yes its possible, say for eg. vB has a tool called ImpEx to convert your forum to vB from other softwares
Thanks. Great support Team here. Really Glad