MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Paying: Quick Reply with Attachments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi There,

I am looking to pay someone to put together a simple modification or plugin which allows the quick reply to include the standard myBB attachments control.

The idea is to allow posters to quick reply and include attachments.

Please PM or respond in this thread to discuss.

Thanks.
(2014-06-24, 08:51 AM)citizendc Wrote: [ -> ]Hi There,

I am looking to pay someone to put together a simple modification or plugin which allows the quick reply to include the standard myBB attachments control.

The idea is to allow posters to quick reply and include attachments.

Please PM or respond in this thread to discuss.

Thanks.

Bump.
Hi Guys,

Further update. I am now actively invested in finding a developer to develop this quickreply plugin or (or php file hack) which allows the standard quick reply to support uploading attachments.

If you can do the work, please PM or post here.
Note that I am happy to pay for this work.

Thanks
(2014-08-12, 05:03 PM)citizendc Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guys,

Further update. I am now actively invested in finding a developer to develop this quickreply plugin or (or php file hack) which allows the standard quick reply to support uploading attachments.

If you can do the work, please PM or post here.
Note that I am happy to pay for this work.

Thanks

I will start working on a plugin like that, that supports attachments/WYSIWYG in quick reply, and quick reply box in Private Messages. But I need to get that to work on MyBB 1.8 not MyBB 1.6 so it could be a while Smile
@TheGarfield.  

I dont think we can wait that long Smile
Glad to know its in development for the future myBB releases. Good luck with it.