MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Private Message with Subject & Current URL Link?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Sir / Madam,
Good Day!
I want to make a private message link to me with Subject & current URL in message body.

My link is below but when i click on this button it not adds current URL in message body.

http://site.com/private.php?action=send&uid=100&subject=SampleSubject&message=$url

when someone click on above link it automatically add subject in subject filed & current url in message body field.

I would appreciate if somebody will help me.

Best Regards,
This is not possible to do since getting the url requires either PHP or Javascript, both of which are protected against. The only way you might be able to get it to work is with a plugin that uses the private_send_start hook.
(2014-06-24, 02:09 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]This is not possible to do since getting the url requires either PHP or Javascript, both of which are protected against. The only way you might be able to get it to work is with a plugin that uses the private_send_start hook.

I understood & many thanks. I have just implemented a simple PM link with Subject & Message body without an URL option.