MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugins Additiong/Removal Not Shown in ACP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know what's wrong, but the Plugins page does not update to show that I have added or removed plugins. I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing this issue. Running MyBB 1.6.13
Do you see plugins or just a blank page? If so it means some plugin has errors. Delete all of them then more one by one to see which one is causing this.
(2014-06-25, 08:37 PM)marcus123 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you see plugins or just a blank page? If so it means some plugin has errors. Delete all of them then more one by one to see which one is causing this.

I see plugins, but none of the changes made are shown. It's currently showing my plugins list from before the 1.6.13 update.
ACP -> Tools & Maintenance -> Cache Manager -> Rebuild Cache next to plugins (or every if you want, just in case)
(2014-06-25, 09:42 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]ACP -> Tools & Maintenance -> Cache Manager -> Rebuild Cache next to plugins (or every if you want, just in case)

Just tried it. It didn't work.
This issue isn't a great concern for my site now, but it is a bit annoying. Confused
I had this issue for a while, but I cleared it out somehow. I do know a bit about serializing so I was able to fix it in the database.