MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] 1point8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just messing about with the beta version of 1.8, i'll probably update it for final version of 1.8 if people like it.

Positive / negatives welcome on what i can change or add, it's no where finished just looking to see what people think so far.

Index top
[attachment=31844]

Index bottom
[attachment=31845]

Show thread
[attachment=31846]
Oooo, I really like it Smile Good work, I look forward to seeing more of this by the time that 1.8 comes out.
Looks good. I assume you are going add user menu items such as log in, etc.
(2014-06-27, 04:42 PM)Andrew B. Wrote: [ -> ]Looks good. I assume you are going add user menu items such as log in, etc.

I did think something was missing but I couldn't place what that was Big Grin
(2014-06-27, 04:42 PM)Andrew B. Wrote: [ -> ]Looks good. I assume you are going add user menu items such as log in, etc.

Yea i just removed them to start over fresh. I added some red into it to give it some color.

Index
[attachment=31870]

Showthread
[attachment=31866]
I think the social links should be a little bit larger. Liking the theme so far though, will this be free or paid?
(2014-06-30, 08:38 AM)Roach Wrote: [ -> ]I think the social links should be a little bit larger. Liking the theme so far though, will this be free or paid?

Thanks, i'll make them a little bigger and it will be a free release.