MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Move Menu Cluster Down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In version 1.6x is was easy to move the menu down using padding on top of the panel.

Now the menu system is very different. I've tried padding on the bottom of the logo and padding on top of different menu items and everything causes odd results. And the odd things have included moving only part of the menu cluster down, moving it down as a single unit but exposing the sprite images wrong, moving the top two menus down, but pushing the bottom one away from the cluster. And probably others, that I cannot remember now.

How can I move the whole menu cluster down using CSS?
Hm, I'm not sure exactly what you're asking, but give this a shot and see if it's what you're looking for:

#logo ul.top_links {
text-align: left;
margin: 0;
}
Sorry I could not be more clear. But, you picked the correct element for me to change. My problem turned out to be the top margin. It was set to -10px.

#logo ul.top_links {
	font-weight: bold;
	text-align: right;
	margin: -10px 5px 0 0;
}

I changed it to 50px for now, and will fine tune it later.

I guess a better way I could have explained this is "make more room between the top of the container and the top links."
Furthermore, my assumption is, that creating top-links in the header via plugin won't be as easy as in the past. Or did I get something wrong?