MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't login, using localhost cookies for now.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently installed MyBB on localhost xampp for the time being, and when I log in it says it's correct, but I am then logged out. I know this is a problem with my cookie domain and path, but I'm not sure what to set them to. Like I said for the time being I'm using localhost, so what would they be for localhost? I have tried .localhost, localhost, ..localhost, ../localhost. None of these work, does anyone know the one that will work? The path I have tried is /.
localhost is no domain therefor the cookie domain must be empty.
(2014-06-28, 12:09 AM)Void Wrote: [ -> ]I recently installed MyBB on localhost xampp for the time being, and when I log in it says it's correct, but I am then logged out. I know this is a problem with my cookie domain and path, but I'm not sure what to set them to. Like I said for the time being I'm using localhost, so what would they be for localhost? I have tried .localhost, localhost, ..localhost, ../localhost. None of these work, does anyone know the one that will work? The path I have tried is /.
Thank you, I thought I had tried this, but obviously not, unless it needed me to change it in inc/settings.php(thats what I did this time.). Thank you very much.