MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forums hacked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2014-07-01, 03:23 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-07-01, 02:51 PM)Zod sucks Wrote: [ -> ]Guys please help it happened in my forum too , I had pictures of gays having sex and kissing and a text saying that these guys are my staff !

Do you have any plugins installed? If so, please list them. I can then download them from here and scan for sql injection points.

What scanner do you use for injection vuln testing?
I actually look through the files myself; I don't use a tool. Tools can provide false positives.
(2014-07-02, 07:10 AM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]I actually look through the files myself; I don't use a tool. Tools can provide false positives.

Yeah fair enough. I am pretty comfortable with the level of security in my plugins but having an extra set of eyes can always be helpful even if they are machine-based eyes to give some guidance.
As many people stated, we need a list of plugins. Also OP, you should of upgraded to 1.6.14, but it's too late for shoulda woulda coulda.
(2014-07-03, 03:14 PM)Ace700 Wrote: [ -> ]As many people stated, we need a list of plugins. Also OP, you should of upgraded to 1.6.14, but it's too late for shoulda woulda coulda.

1.6.14 wasn't released when this thread was posted...
Pages: 1 2