MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Internal SQL Error occurred in our Forums..Cant continue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Team,

We have been trying to find out your contact us form since 4 days but your website do not have any form by which users can directly contact you.
Our website (eResource Scheduler) has been facing some internal SQL error due to which we and our clients are unable to access the forums. Which results in server errors on our website.
This is the second time we are facing this issue. When we faced it last time, we directly contacted you via your contact us form but this time we dint find any.
Well, below is the URL of our website's forum. We dint updated our mybb account, unexpectedly we are facing this.
http://www.eresourcescheduler.com/forums/

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
145 - Table './eresourc_mybb1/mybb_sessions' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
Query:
DELETE FROM mybb_sessions WHERE ip='122.176.45.8'

We are seeing a SQL error message on our website, mentioned above.
Please go through our problem asap as our clients are suffering and our website is facing server error which is a bad news for us.
Kindly go through this error asap. I have attached a screenshot along with this post, i hope it makes you clear in understanding the issue.

Kind regards
Neha Goyal
You'll need to repair the sessions table using phpmyadmin or a similar tool provided by your web host.
Run the following MySQL query in phpMyAdmin or another database manager:

REPAIR TABLE mybb_sessions;
The command Matt provided works,

REPAIR TABLE mybb_sessions;

Sorry if I would of seen this I could of provided it faster Toungue