MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL Error after upgrade proccess.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Only when you run if you have 1.6.10 or another versions works fine but if you upgrade to 1.6.13 or 1.6.14 when you have forums with rules and enable it you got an SQL error after upgrade, only if you are login if you stay without login works fine and if you don't run upgrade script works fine too, but this problem only happens when you run upgrade script.

[attachment=31872]

That's the only problem i find in 1.6.13 and now 1.6.14 problem persist, maybe db is broken or something because if i do not run script works fine.
I never got any error? I just upgraded from 1.6.11->1.6.13->1.6.14
Maybe it's my db i dunno, but only happen when do this i have a backup and only this happens with upgrade script run it's very rare because i'm on MyBB since 1.6.3 and never have this problema before :s.

Right now i have disabled forum rules on my forums and works fine but i dunno what kind of error i have if only this is on my board i have to review many facts to not think it's a bug then Big Grin

Thanks for your message :d
(2014-07-01, 12:32 AM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe it's my db i dunno, but only happen when do this i have a backup and only this happens with upgrade script run it's very rare because i'm on MyBB since 1.6.3 and never have this problema before :s.

Right now i have disabled forum rules on my forums and works fine but i dunno what kind of error i have if only this is on my board i have to review many facts to not think it's a bug then Big Grin

Thanks for your message :d

Looks like a thread problem if anything ^_^ Maybe a staff can confirm it for me, (because my site is still small and also is limited on plugins so that might be a reason for me)
Looks like t.fid is using an empty IN clause. Which page does this error occur on?
It is a query from fetch_unread_count() function, I think. No idea when $fid may be empty though - perhaps you have a plugin which uses this function incorrectly. More info about when and where it happens may be helpful.
Nevermind i foun the error some data are broken whe i upgrade maybe by host error i fixed and now i run upgrade again and it works when i repared my db the problem persis when i upgrade again because tables have some bad info and well sorry my mistake works fine.