MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb My Alerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So the My Alerts bar drops down behind the white space instead of in front. I am unable to read it due to it appearing behind. Help!

[Image: 2070dda100.png]
Showing up behind.
[Image: 7622460c2d.png]
(2014-07-01, 12:07 AM)icurryx3 Wrote: [ -> ]So the My Alerts bar drops down behind the white space instead of in front. I am unable to read it due to it appearing behind. Help!

[Image: 2070dda100.png]
Showing up behind.
[Image: 7622460c2d.png]

A link would be helpful? Probably some css thing.
Link to your forum.
Sorry buddy but:
MyBB Wrote:The MyBB Group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.
Sorry, but I am not able to provide any support with this now.
Enter stylesheets and change this values:

.myalerts_popup_wrapper .myalerts_popup {
    background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% #FFF;
    width: 350px;
    max-width: 350px;
    box-shadow: 0px 0px 10px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);
    position: fixed;
    left: 189px;
    z-index: 9999;
}

Set left to right place do you want and with position to fixed can see your alerts contents.

That can fix this issue but maybe can set on many other forms.

NOTE: In future you have to respect MyBB rules or you do not have any help of none user, cheers...
(2014-07-01, 12:51 AM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]Enter stylesheets and change this values:

}

Set left to right place do you want and with position to fixed can see your alerts contents.

NOTE: In future you have to respect MyBB rules or you do not have any help of none user, cheers...

Sorry.
Where can these values be found? I'm not sure exactly.
(2014-07-01, 01:07 AM)icurryx3 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-07-01, 12:51 AM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]Enter stylesheets and change this values:

}

Sorry.
Where can these values be found? I'm not sure exactly.

ACP->Templates&Themes->Yourtheme->Global.css