MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Editor bug 1.6.14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I upgraded to 1.6.14 from 1.6.13 all went well with the upgrade process. The community is running smooth no issues but then I go to create a post and I see this

[Image: 6JqjOV6.png]

Below the text area/editor now has a loading sign that spins. I have no plugins, edits or anything that have to do with the editor other then removing the attachments which I did on 1.6.13 and it did not show this.

So I thought I would point this out.

WOOPS JUST NOTICED I POSTED IN 1.8 SO PLEASE MOVE THIS TO 1.6
What is the website?
Moved to Installations and Upgrade Support.

If you are using Chrome as your browser, hit inspect element and see if it lists any kind of error message. An error message will be in red below the source code.
(2014-07-01, 08:06 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]Moved to Installations and Upgrade Support.

If you are using Chrome as your browser, hit inspect element and see if it lists any kind of error message. An error message will be in red below the source code.

Nope no error message.

I am not really worried about it I will try to pin-point the issue I just find it to be very weird considering it only did this after upgrading and as I said in the OP.

Figured it out. It was the Mentions plugin

http://mods.mybb.com/view/mentionme

I totally forgot about that plugin. I guess there is some compatability issues in 1.6.14 with it.
Can you please provide your forum url and a test account?