MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Buy/Sell/Trade forum?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

I think this might be a good idea to add here. MyBB members could for example, have a forum for post exchanges, selling their domain name and such.

What do you think about it? Smile
Cool_Guy Wrote:Hi,

I think this might be a good idea to add here. MyBB members could for example, have a forum for post exchanges, selling their domain name and such.

What do you think about it? Smile

I don't think the MyBB Board would benefit from something like this, it would only encourage more spam and advertisements.
How about if there was a limit, say you must make at least 15 posts on the forum to post in this section? I think it's a good idea for post exchanges with fellow MyBB members, much like here: http://www.adminfusion.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=66
I have to agree with Kodaks.
Cool_Guy Wrote:How about if there was a limit, say you must make at least 15 posts on the forum to post in this section? I think it's a good idea for post exchanges with fellow MyBB members, much like here: http://www.adminfusion.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=66
Good old vBulletin, database error. Big Grin

I also agree with Kodaks, I moderate at some forums that have that, (I don't moderate that section) I just had a look at it, it's full of deleted threads and spam. Then we've also got the issue of illegal items/sites. These are meant to be support forums as I understand.
There is eBay for a reason. Wink
OK, I understand. Perhaps tho someone could create an other forum for this espesifically? It would be under mybboard.com, but sepperate from this one (the way that there is the MyBBmods site.)

P.S. 100,000 posts, and their db colapsed. Toungue
noooo............. Please god noooo...
I don't see how MyBB can benefit greatly from this.
I highly doubt anything like that would be made without some good reasoning behind it.

At the moment it just sounds like a bunch of I wants.
This forums is dedicated to Mybb not to domaining or buy/sell/trading.

VB, PHPBB, nor the SMF forums have a buy/sell/trade section...I don't even see why you are suggesting it.
labrocca Wrote:This forums is dedicated to Mybb not to domaining or buy/sell/trading.

VB, PHPBB, nor the SMF forums have a buy/sell/trade section...I don't even see why you are suggesting it.

Im not so sure about that
Pages: 1 2