MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Option Button Not Working!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I apologize if this is in the wrong section or if the prefix is incorrect. Currently, I'm working on my forums and I'm having slight issues. There's always bugs and glitches that I encounter. One of the most major is the options button not working. It's pretty self explanatory. When I go to my Admin Cpanel, there are "Options" buttons everywhere. I need this to make changes to my forum, to make users a certain group, & we need the Admin Cpanel for MANY things basically.. When I click the option button(s), none of it works. It doesn't do anything and the drop down menu doesn't show. I don't know what the problem is. It's the second time it happened but I'm not sure how it got fixed last time.. I think I restarted the whole theme but if I do that again, it means I have to restart the whole add on too which I don't want to go through again.

Please let me know the STEP by STEP process in order to fix this problem. I am not a computer technician who knows how to do things easily.. If you need my forum link, I want you to PM (private message) me because I don't want to just post it here.

Also, for more information, I DO have FireZilla and I use it.. so if something is wrong within that section, please let me know (step by step process) Thank You!!

I literally can't do ANYTHING because I can't press these option buttons..

:( Please help ~
Hmmm... I think I may have an idea about what you're talking about, although I'm not sure how to fix it.

Try running File Verification in your ACP. (Administrators Control Panel > Tools & Maintenance > File Verification)

Good luck!