MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: inline moderation JS makes tableless themes difficult to implement #850
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thanks Smile
Hi,

Thank you for your report. We have pushed this issue to our Github repository for further analysis where you can track our commits and progress with fixing this bug. Discussions regarding this bug may also take place there too.

Follow this link to visit the issue on Github: https://github.com/mybb/mybb/issues/975

Thanks for contributing to MyBB!

Regards,
The MyBB Group
[Issue #976] - created issue
I might change .thread to something like .result or .selectable so that it can work on the search page (and maybe mod created pages) with a more generic class name. Completely forgot about the search page when testing...

It'll have to wait until after work though.

Edit: I'm leaning heavily towards .result because it's descriptive of what the element is while not being moderator-specific (so if a theme developer wanted to arrange threads or search results in a grid rather than rows, they'd target .result for that styling and still get to keep selection highlighting). If we can come up with a more generic name I can also apply it to the template for posts in a thread and cut out half the conditionals in the javascript...

Actually, before I go redoing this, any suggestions for the class name? I don't want to pick something and later be all "well that doesn't really fit with this other thing I want it for" like having post search results tagged with .thread...
Pages: 1 2