MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB 1.8.B2 Bug with CSS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I attempted to click this: http://prntscr.com/3z4aia

What happens is, it will stay the same. It wont drop down like in 1.6.

Ps fresh install on localhost.
I noticed that the other day when I installed Beta 2 and created a new CSS file. I clicked on Add Another and nothing happened. If I recall correctly, Beta 1 didn't have that issue.
(2014-07-03, 10:51 PM)Vashnik Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed that the other day when I installed Beta 2 and created a new CSS file. I clicked on Add Another and nothing happened. If I recall correctly, Beta 1 didn't have that issue.

Okay so 2 people agree with the bug, anyone else want to try? It's not making a drop down menu probably Jquery not working.
Confirmed, it doesn't work for me either.
Hi,

Thank you for your report. We have pushed this issue to our Github repository for further analysis where you can track our commits and progress with fixing this bug. Discussions regarding this bug may also take place there too.

Follow this link to visit the issue on Github: https://github.com/mybb/mybb/issues/864

Thanks for contributing to MyBB!

Regards,
The MyBB Group
i can´t reproduce this...

work fine in chrome and FF for me using lasted of github...

[Image: coGkkrh.png]
(2014-07-04, 03:10 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]i can´t reproduce this...

This was reported from Beta 2, but perhaps it was fixed since then...
I am running beta 2 (not from the github) maybe it was fixed like you said.
I can reproduce on the latest code. It only happens when you create a new stylesheet, editing a current one works fine.
(2014-07-04, 03:10 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]i can´t reproduce this...

-snipped image-

The bug is when creating a new stylesheet, like Starpaul20 said. When I first encountered it, I thought nothing of it since I wanted it to be global anyways, which is what it did for me. Not sure if that's what was supposed to happen or not though (and maybe that will help with locating the underlying cause of the bug).
Pages: 1 2