MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help - Can not access home page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I have been adding a few changes to my forum adding the php free chat but now for some reason i get this message when i try to view the main site (http://www.tussaudtimes.co.uk) I know it has something to do with a plugin that i tried ages ago but didn't like so gave up on it. please help.

Thanks error message below.

Warning: main(./mkportal/conf_mk.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/fhlinux183/t/tussaudtimes.co.uk/user/htdocs/index.php on line 27

Warning: main(./mkportal/conf_mk.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/fhlinux183/t/tussaudtimes.co.uk/user/htdocs/index.php on line 27

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required './mkportal/conf_mk.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/fhlinux183/t/tussaudtimes.co.uk/user/htdocs/index.php on line 27
It seems your mkportal/conf_mk.php file is missing, I suggest reinstalling MK Portal
but i dont use the portal anymore and it wasn't for that url
If you want the errors fixed do what dudeness3 said and then fully uninstall MKPortal.
Ok but that didn't work but i sorted it thanks