MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't Use HTML in user titles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not the same thing and this did not answer me
Try this...
<span style="color:#336699;">{username} (Executive Administrator - Director Of GTA Operations)</span>
Keeps to one line, may have to change colors and some styles.

Or
<span style="color:#336699;">{username}</span> - <span style="color:#333333;">Executive Administrator - Director Of GTA Operations</span>

Both methods look too weird on the main page, even worse having two lines or more.

Sure there is most likely a better way to accomplish what you need, but have no clue myself.
(2014-07-10, 09:00 PM)wmc Wrote: [ -> ]Try this...
<span style="color:#336699;">{username} (Executive Administrator - Director Of GTA Operations)</span>
Keeps to one line, may have to change colors and some styles.

Or
<span style="color:#336699;">{username}</span> - <span style="color:#333333;">Executive Administrator - Director Of GTA Operations</span>

Both methods look too weird on the main page, even worse having two lines or more.

Sure there is most likely a better way to accomplish what you need, but have no clue myself.

Your solution is the best I would have to say.
Its not really the best solution as i want to have each one in 1 line
Text 1
Text 2
I would like to point out that using <br> only works in traditional HTML and the proper way to do it is use <br />.
hi ppl
tried the span code did not work lol
it showed the code as a user title
Pages: 1 2