MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Empty space on forum index
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've tried to get this solved for some time now and I just can't seem to find a way to fix it. I believe there was a sidebar menu and I removed it from templates so it left that empty space there. Many guides say check CSS -> container. It's not that.

[Image: 0GiWr8V.png]
Are you talking about a sidebox? In that empty space?
(2014-07-04, 08:25 PM)Ace700 Wrote: [ -> ]Are you talking about a sidebox? In that empty space?

What? There was a sidebox but I removed it and now there is that empty space where the sidebox used to be. I want to make the blue thead go to the end as you can see on the picture it's missing like 30%.
Can you please provide the url? It can help to diagnose where the problem is coming from.
(2014-07-04, 08:52 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]Can you please provide the url? It can help to diagnose where the problem is coming from.

http://daattaforums.net63.net/
Admin CP-> Templates & Styles -> Templates -> Search/Replace -> And in first box put
<div class="forums" style="float: left;width: 77%;">
and click to button Find And Replace! Ok,now search you theme templates in which is found placed above code,and modify 77% with 100%!
(2014-07-04, 10:29 PM)adi19 Wrote: [ -> ]Admin CP-> Templates & Styles -> Templates -> Search/Replace -> And in first box put
<div class="forums" style="float: left;width: 77%;">
and click to button Find And Replace! Ok,now search you theme templates in which is found placed above code,and modify 77% with 100%!

Doesn't seem to find any template :/
Put here content index templates!
You mean list my index templates with their codes or? o.o
The codes from index templates! (AdminCP/Templates & Styles/Templates/You Theme/Index Templates/index)
Pages: 1 2