MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't access userprofile?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay this is getting frusturaiting. This has happened twice now and I have to use my back-up version and therefore I lose my work. I don't even know why it happens.

So, when I try to go to userprofile page browser gives me "The content coding error" message. (used translator for that lol) Why does this happen and how can I fix this? I can't do the back-up restore again cus I would lose so much and it will happen again either way.
Link to forum Smile?
(2014-07-05, 02:05 PM)Ashley S Wrote: [ -> ]Link to forum Smile?

http://daattaforums.net63.net/ Undecided
Why using ripped theme? :@
(2014-07-05, 02:13 PM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]Why using ripped theme? :@

It's not ripped o.o At least I'm not aware of that, lol. I asked a friend to give me a theme while I'm building the forum. Can you prove it's ripped? In which case I'll just use something else. Though it was never meant to stay there. Just so I have a theme other than mybb's default.
It's hosting free?
(2014-07-05, 03:03 PM)adi19 Wrote: [ -> ]It's hosting free?

You mean is my forum host free? Yes I'm currently using 000webhost. It's temporary as well.
^ if gzip compression is used then its level needs to be decreased (use 3 or 4)
(2014-07-05, 03:58 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ if gzip compression is used then its level needs to be decreased (use 3 or 4)

It's currently 4
^ it looks like a plugin working on user profile page is not compatible with the gzip compression.
you have to decrease the compression level or disable gzip or find that plugin and deactivate it
Pages: 1 2