MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [help] User group legends plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For some odd reason, even though I have the settings enabled to not display certain groups, I find it extremely difficult to get this fine plugin to work correctly.

I am trying to get the following user groups |Not logged in|
|Awaiting Activation||Banned|
to not show up by following the instructions listed which says Groups not to be shown on users group legends. Separate with ','.

I have it listed as such Not logged in, Banned, Awaiting Activation
separated with a ',' as listed and still it does not remove those groups from the legend. Can anyone please help?

www.visionleague.net/deck <-- forum
Moved to the correct forum. Bugs forum is only for MyBB bugs.
You need to enter the gid of the usergroup you don't want to show. . .
Like 1,5,7 (For the ones you are asking)
CraKteR Wrote:Moved to the correct forum. Bugs forum is only for MyBB bugs.
You need to enter the gid of the usergroup you don't want to show. . .
Like 1,5,7 (For the ones you are asking)

My apologies for posting in the wrong forum and thank you very much for the help Smile
sorry for the bump,

i have the same question as maxvision, but i dont know where the Groups not to be shown on users group legends is located.

can someone tell me please?

thanx for your time,
regards
Does it have anything to do with my plugin? I don't have such an option in my plugin.
so how can i remove some user groups by showing on the legend?

any help please?
any help please??

i really need itSadShyRolleyes
Quote:I have it listed as such Not logged in, Banned, Awaiting Activation
separated with a ',' as listed and still it does not remove those groups from the legend. Can anyone please help?

Its a Game of numbers...

Try Using 1,2 or 1,4,5 or 2,3 or any thing similar instead of banned , awaiting activation ...and see the result ... The Titles are represented By Numbers ... in this case.