MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cant change base color from ACP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
changing the base theme color from ACP have no effect on front end.. the color never changes...
I dont think this is a bug -- i think this was intended.
Works fine for me on the latest code...
(2014-07-08, 04:32 PM)Starpaul20 Wrote: [ -> ]Works fine for me on the latest code...

you might need to check this too... also please merge both threads if needed....

http://community.mybb.com/thread-155791.html
Here was a thread i madearound that same problem, it should solve your problem; by the sounds of it, this is not a bug: Here's the link
(2014-07-08, 04:39 PM)Ircher Wrote: [ -> ]Here was a thread i madearound that same problem, it should solve your problem; by the sounds of it, this is not a bug: Here's the link
no this is bug.
your thread is about changing theme color from user CP.

this is a rare bug on some installation. i use latest code too.
(2014-07-08, 04:45 PM)OMID_HXC Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-07-08, 04:39 PM)Ircher Wrote: [ -> ]Here was a thread i madearound that same problem, it should solve your problem; by the sounds of it, this is not a bug: Here's the link
no this is bug.

Are you certain? You have to manualky make new stylesheets, etc. for this work --- just changing the color according to what I lesrned from that thread does not work...
(2014-07-08, 04:58 PM)Ircher Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-07-08, 04:45 PM)OMID_HXC Wrote: [ -> ]
no this is bug.

Are you certain? You have to manualky make new stylesheets, etc. for this work --- just changing the color according to what I lesrned from that thread does not work...
so in that case why in one installation work just fine / and in other installation not working ?
http://community.mybb.com/thread-155791.html
did u take screenshots of when it did work and didnt? Im guessuning we're talkking about the default theme, right?
(2014-07-08, 05:18 PM)Ircher Wrote: [ -> ]did u take screenshots of when it did work and didnt? Im guessuning we're talkking about the default theme, right?
yes we're talking about the default theme !

at this moment i'm just have a shot from working one:

[Image: l263teuoe97ff78wset8.jpg]

[Image: ubsja2hnp8bsvu1qpv3a.jpg]
Pages: 1 2