MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Automatically change usergroups when you hit certain post count
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to automatically change users to another usergroup when they hit a certain post count?
Anyone?
hi ! (sorry for my bad english)

without code modications => no (or I don't find that)

EDIT : read this and try this mod Wink
Thanks, but that didn't help.
ARG Wrote:Is it possible to automatically change users to another usergroup when they hit a certain post count?

Do you mean like wanting a different user title + usergroup image when they reach the count?

You can do that with User Titles. Just set the star number to 1, and put the usergroup image in the correct folder.

That doesn't work well if you have multiple themes, though (there might be a $ value that can call the template name, but I dunno if it exists).
I have a downloads section and I want users with 20 posts to be able to access it. So I set the allowed usergroups to allow admins, mods and downloaders -- not the normal user. So I'd like to know how, when they reach 20 posts, they're automatically put into that usergroup.
This is not a feature of MyBB and I don't *think* there's a mod for it. Could be wrong about that, but I haven't seen one.
Need a plugin for this featured.. i not know mybb for plugin coding, but is not simple for me ^^