MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: In AdminCP Edit Template Right click Select All dont do any thing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In Admin CP > Edit Template > Right_click (Select All) don't do any thing.
but (Ctrl+A) work fine.

Is This Normal ? or ?
Code Mirror's old bug.
MyBB 1.8 is still using the 3.18 version while the newest is 4.3.0, can be fixed by downloading the newest from
https://github.com/marijnh/CodeMirror/releases

And dropping the folders addon, lib, mode and theme from the zip into admin\jscripts\codemirror.
It's likely that we'll update the third party libraries before we release 1.8 Wink
(2014-07-08, 11:37 AM)King Louis Wrote: [ -> ]It's likely that we'll update the third party libraries before we release 1.8 Wink

That's probably a good idea <.<
(2014-07-08, 11:37 AM)King Louis Wrote: [ -> ]It's likely that we'll update the third party libraries before we release 1.8 Wink

shouldn't it be updated as new releases from the 3rd party devs are found?

this would prevent erroneous bug reports from mybb users.
It should be done before we release a new version - that's easier for us to handle and doesn't make any difference to the end user.
(2014-07-09, 06:44 PM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]

shouldn't it be updated as new releases from the 3rd party devs are found?

this would prevent erroneous bug reports from mybb users.

As a general rule of thumb, we'll update all 3rd party libraries before each release (excluding preview releases).
fair enough.
I'll look into this before we release Beta 3. I'm setting this as rejected though so that we don't consider it a bug technically. I have noted down that we need to update CodeMirror.
Thanks
Pages: 1 2