MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Weird stats/debug info
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm getting the below since converting in of my tables to innodb, change it back to myisam doesn't fix it

Any ideas of what may be causing it?

Generated in 0.2427471 seconds (-413.90% PHP / 513.90% MySQL)
SQL Queries: 31 / Global Parsing Time: 0.1100039 / Memory Usage: 11.25 MB
PHP version: 5.5.13 / Server Load: 2.84 / GZip Compression: Enabled
Interesting are you on a VPS, or something you have access to the logs on php/sql?
yes VPS with nginx + Varnish + MariaDB 10 but not seeing anything in the logs that may be causing this
This may or may not help:

yoursite.com/?debug=1
Everything seemed normal in there, so not sure, TOP seems normal too. I might write my own stats to see if I can break these out further
Try this make a new php file, and post the reasults from this:

for($i = 0; $i == 10; $i++)
{
echo memory_get_usage() . "\n";
}

If it outputs negative value it's something wrong with the vps which you should be updateing it.

apt-get update && apt-get upgrade #deb based
yum update && yum upgrade #Centos/Redhat base
That's a different one. I assume you're running the latest version?
(2014-07-09, 05:46 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]That's a different one. I assume you're running the latest version?

yes latest version, latest updated VPS as well, nginx etc all up to date.

Really bloody weird. Sometimes I hit the debug page, and it shows a that the time spent in mysql was say 5 seconds when in reality it is less than a second
Can't say I've seen this happening before. I'll have to look at the code used to calculate the stats.
(2014-07-09, 05:18 PM)Ace700 Wrote: [ -> ]Try this make a new php file, and post the reasults from this:

for($i = 0; $i == 10; $i++)
{
echo memory_get_usage() . "\n";
}

If it outputs negative value it's something wrong with the vps which you should be updateing it.

apt-get update && apt-get upgrade #deb based
yum update && yum upgrade #Centos/Redhat base

ran updates ast week, just ran again all clear.

results from the memory printout

215176 215328 215328 215328 215328 215328 215328 215328 215328 215328 215328

(2014-07-09, 07:54 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Can't say I've seen this happening before. I'll have to look at the code used to calculate the stats.

its got me stumped, I wonder if it could be something in MariaDB and nginx or varnish.

I have WHM in the background here, but looking to reprovision my server back to raw ubuntu just waiting for an upgrade block in October
Pages: 1 2