MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Colored user title? [SOLVED!]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I'm just curious, but is it possible to add a user title like this?

[Image: HCQGOGS.png]

And don't give me answer "Just use HTML in the user title" It does not work, try it before you say to me to do it.

So, is this possible? Maybe edit template? Come up with answers, thank you.
Is this a MyBB forum or diffrent software? I'm pretty sure it's possible.

You could use the template Conditionals plugin. But that would be a pain to add every single user for custom ones. Could you try BBcode to test?

[color=#FF0000]Test[/color]
(2014-07-09, 05:23 PM)Ace700 Wrote: [ -> ]Is this a MyBB forum or diffrent software? I'm pretty sure it's possible.

You could use the template Conditionals plugin. But that would be a pain to add every single user for custom ones. Could you try BBcode to test?

[color=#FF0000]Test[/color]
It is MyBB, and BBCode didn't work. Undecided
In postbit template (or postbit_classic) wrap

{$post['usertitle']} 

with

<span class="title_gid_{$usergroup['gid']}"></span>

and in global.css that is used by your theme add
.title_gid_x {
 color:blue;
}
where x is id of certain group that you want to color.
http://mybbsource.com/mods.php?act=view&id=63

Maybe this plugin will help out, if not I have no other clue xD

(2014-07-09, 05:33 PM)Johnny S Wrote: [ -> ]...Snip...

I think OP wants the ability such as:

User1:
My tag

User 2:
My tag
(2014-07-09, 05:33 PM)Johnny S Wrote: [ -> ]In postbit template (or postbit_classic) wrap

{$post['usertitle']} 

with

<span class="title_gid_{$usergroup['gid']}"></span>

and in global.css that is used by your theme add
.title_gid_x {
 color:blue;
}
where x is id of certain group that you want to color.
It's still the same. Undecided

(2014-07-09, 05:34 PM)Ace700 Wrote: [ -> ]http://mybbsource.com/mods.php?act=view&id=63

Maybe this plugin will help out, if not I have no other clue xD

(2014-07-09, 05:33 PM)Johnny S Wrote: [ -> ]...Snip...

I think OP wants the ability such as:

User1:
My tag

User 2:
My tag
No, I just want to have ONE user title, just me, no one else..
Are you the only user of that group... if yes, you can add the color using simple css like below in the "Default user title" field of that group....

<span style="color: ######;">User Title</span> 

replace the # with the color code or name. if there are two or more users in the group it will affect all of them though...
(2014-07-09, 05:54 PM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]Are you the only user of that group... if yes, you can add the color using simple css like below in the "Default user title" field of that group....

<span style="color: ######;">User Title</span> 

replace the # with the color code or name. if there are two or more users in the group it will affect all of them though...
It just appear like this:

[Image: 6bBlgU3.png]

and yes, im alone in that group. Undecided
just to double check, you are adding that code in ACP >> Users & Groups >> Your Group >> "Default user title" right...

I have given this code to few members and it works perfectly. it works on my test board as well..
(2014-07-09, 06:19 PM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]just to double check, you are adding that code in ACP >> Users & Groups >> Your Group >> "Default user title" right...

I have given this code to few members and it works perfectly. it works on my test board as well..
Yes, here is the screen & the code of the "Default usertitle"..

[Image: tjcIKB9.png]

<i><span style="color: #F64EC1;">Wiggle wiggle Wink</span></i>
Pages: 1 2