MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DVZ Mentions 1.0.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
not sure if there's a way to fix this or not, but if I quote a post that has mentioned me in it, it'll mention me again when I submit my reply.
(2015-07-18, 11:30 PM)andrewjs18 Wrote: [ -> ]not sure if there's a way to fix this or not, but if I quote a post that has mentioned me in it, it'll mention me again when I submit my reply.

Quotes and codes should be excluded from sending mention alerts. Are you sure the alert doesn't come from MyAlerts?
(2015-07-19, 11:01 AM)Devilshakerz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-18, 11:30 PM)andrewjs18 Wrote: [ -> ]not sure if there's a way to fix this or not, but if I quote a post that has mentioned me in it, it'll mention me again when I submit my reply.

Quotes and codes should be excluded from sending mention alerts. Are you sure the alert doesn't come from MyAlerts?

sorry, I meant to write that it'll alert me again.
I have MyAlerts 2.0.2 and was testing this plugin, and it does not alert anyone when I tag them, nor does it alert me when someone is tagged. I don't even see settings for it in my user CP. I have 0.5.1 installed. Any help?
(2015-07-22, 09:50 PM)SolarCrane Wrote: [ -> ]I have MyAlerts 2.0.2 and was testing this plugin, and it does not alert anyone when I tag them, nor does it alert me when someone is tagged. I don't even see settings for it in my user CP. I have 0.5.1 installed. Any help?

did you install the integration?

it'll look something like this:

DVZ Mentions (0.5.1)
Parses @username into profile link with group color. Integrates with MyAlerts 2.0.x.

MyAlerts integrations: post [uninstall]
Hi.

I'm a error in ACP

Fatal error: Class 'DVZMentions_Alerts' not found in /home/******/public_html/inc/plugins/dvz_mentions/alerts.php on line 6

My php version is 5.4.X

I need help ¿What is the problem?

Sorry, My english is very bad
when I'm uploading the plugin it shows me error in Plugin menager:
Quote:Notice: Use of undefined constant THIS_SCRIPT - assumed 'THIS_SCRIPT' in/home/***/domains/***/private_html/inc/plugins/dvz_mentions/links.php on line 8

Notice: Use of undefined constant THIS_SCRIPT - assumed 'THIS_SCRIPT' in/home/***/domains/***/private_html/inc/plugins/dvz_mentions/links.php on line 8

Fatal error: Class 'DVZMentions_Alerts' not found in/home/***/domains/***/private_html/inc/plugins/dvz_mentions/alerts.php on line 6

My PHP version is 5.6.11 so it's not the problem
I'm running php 5.4.40 and i got this problem:
(2015-08-08, 11:02 AM)DanielM Wrote: [ -> ]when I'm uploading the plugin it shows me error in Plugin menager:
Quote:Notice: Use of undefined constant THIS_SCRIPT - assumed 'THIS_SCRIPT' in/home/***/domains/***/private_html/inc/plugins/dvz_mentions/links.php on line 8

Notice: Use of undefined constant THIS_SCRIPT - assumed 'THIS_SCRIPT' in/home/***/domains/***/private_html/inc/plugins/dvz_mentions/links.php on line 8

Fatal error: Class 'DVZMentions_Alerts' not found in/home/***/domains/***/private_html/inc/plugins/dvz_mentions/alerts.php on line 6

My PHP version is 5.6.11 so it's not the problem
MyBB suppresses Notice type errors, but the THIS_SCRIPT one will be fixed nonetheless in the next release. Unfortunately I cannot reproduce the last one.

(2015-08-12, 08:02 AM)redfuegolight Wrote: [ -> ]I'm running php 5.4.40 and i got this problem:
This will be fixed as well, but essentially there's probably something wrong with your MyAlerts plugin - make sure you have the latest version and it's properly installed and activated.
ok i fixed reinstalling myalerts but when i pur "@" and after typing a few letters of a user, i can t se the box which help me to fimd the complete nick
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29