MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DVZ Mentions 1.0.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
This is possible to upload this plugin on github??
I can't extract this and very need to use this.
can anyone help me?
Thanks.
Suggestion: A functionality to let us tag groups or create taggable groups.

My forum has "teams" that consist of up to 20 members, so instead of tagging each one of them I would love to just do @"Team A"!
Is there a Github repo for this plugin ?
Dont work with special caracters , [blabla] or ★ bla bla ★ or ♥blabla♥ etc. How to work with this ?
(2015-12-30, 08:22 PM)ZAGOR Wrote: [ -> ]Dont work with special caracters , [blabla] or ★ bla bla ★ or ♥blabla♥ etc. How to work with this ?

Put "parnthesis" around the name, after the @.
ex: @"Stardust342"
I think this is a AWESOME addition but I thought it would had been built into the software like most forum softwares?

On some forums it's [member=username] and it will mention them
It's not built in to 1.8.x, but it may make an appearance in 2.0 Smile
(2015-08-07, 04:04 AM)Skylium Wrote: [ -> ]Hi.

I'm a error in ACP

Fatal error: Class 'DVZMentions_Alerts' not found in /home/******/public_html/inc/plugins/dvz_mentions/alerts.php on line 6

My php version is 5.4.X

I need help ¿What is the problem?

Sorry, My english is very bad

Hi there
You have had some solution this problem?
thanks

Sorry, My english is very bad too
This plugin, for some reason, is not working for me on a new myBB installation. Adding the plugin removes my plugin page in the Admin CP.

Here is how my Plugins page looks without dvz_mentions.php in the plugins folder.

http://i.imgur.com/3BuQDRA.png

Here is how it looks with dvz_mentions.php in the plugins folder.

http://i.imgur.com/wxr9VuI.png

The files in the plugin have not been altered. Attempts to alter the plugin don't change the situation. The Plugins page remains unusable and blank for as long as DVZ Mentions is in the plugins folder. Installing this plugin worked fine on another myBB installation so I'm not sure what changed. Could it be the update to 1.8.7? The old installation was on a Windows server, this is on a Linux server. Relevant?

My PHP version is 5.6.14.
^ have you checked error log at web host panel ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29