MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DVZ Mentions 1.0.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Hey,

I've installed it today and everything works fine - except the Notification (my alert) if someone tags me in a post? I don't recieve an alert and the option isn't avaible in the usercp.

Is there a solution to this problem (or am I doing something wrong)?

The Software I use is up to date.
Hey DVZ,
This plugin isn't compatible with PHP 7.2. When you go Tools and Maintenance after upgrading to PHP 7.2, it shows bunch of PHP errors.
(2018-06-09, 01:16 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Hey DVZ,
This plugin isn't compatible with PHP 7.2. When you go Tools and Maintenance after upgrading to PHP 7.2, it shows bunch of PHP errors.

Can you post these errors here or via PM?
(2018-04-24, 11:34 AM)Miho Wrote: [ -> ]Hey,

I've installed it today and everything works fine - except the Notification (my alert) if someone tags me in a post? I don't recieve an alert and the option isn't avaible in the usercp.

Is there a solution to this problem (or am I doing something wrong)?

The Software I use is up to date.

I'm hitting this issue as well. Well, I can see the alerts in the usercp, but it's not popping up like on the index/whatever page as an "actual notification"
hi is there a download for php 5.6.31?
I dont think so
When I uploaded the content of the DVZ Mentions Upload Folder with FileZilla all of my plugins disappeared in the myBB Admin Panel plugin directory.  The plugins are still working, but I can't see them.

What I found odd while I was uploading the files and folders from the Upload Folder is that the Plugin Upload folder contained a separate folder for DVZ Mentions instead of just the php file.  Could this be the reason why I can't see my other plugins any longer?

OK to fix the problem I first deleted the DVZ Mentions folder in the Plugins Sub-folder and my Admin Panel Plugins Directory came up with some strange errors.  Then when I also deleted the DVZ Mentions php file in the Plugins sub-folder, everything went back to normal.  Without the DVZ Mentions Plugin of course.  It's deleted.

Looks as though something must be conflicting with the plugin.

I was using the up to date download from myBB plugins page 1.0.3.
https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...oad&pid=29

Note:  I've been using the DVZ Mentions Plugin for the first time.  Are there missing files and folders in the 1.0.3 download?  Should I have used a different package?
(2018-07-30, 04:29 PM)hellsing Wrote: [ -> ]When I uploaded the content of the DVZ Mentions Upload Folder with FileZilla all of my plugins disappeared in the myBB Admin Panel plugin directory.  The plugins are still working, but I can't see them.

What I found odd while I was uploading the files and folders from the Upload Folder is that the Plugin Upload folder contained a separate folder for DVZ Mentions instead of just the php file.  Could this be the reason why I can't see my other plugins any longer?

OK to fix the problem I first deleted the DVZ Mentions folder in the Plugins Sub-folder and my Admin Panel Plugins Directory came up with some strange errors.  Then when I also deleted the DVZ Mentions php file in the Plugins sub-folder, everything went back to normal.  Without the DVZ Mentions Plugin of course.  It's deleted.

Looks as though something must be conflicting with the plugin.

I was using the up to date download from myBB plugins page.
https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...oad&pid=29

Blank pages usually indicate suppressed errors - checking error logs might help (configurable in Server and Optimization Options).

It's most likely that the PHP version is lower than 7.0 (plugin's requirement). Upgrading PHP to 7.0 or higher should allow it to work correctly.
(2018-07-30, 04:45 PM)Devilshakerz Wrote: [ -> ]It's most likely that the PHP version is lower than 7.0 (plugin's requirement). Upgrading PHP to 7.0 or higher should allow it to work correctly.

You put your finger right on the problem.  PHP version is 5.6.  Thanks for clearing it up and also thank you for a great plugin. Cool
Version 1.0.4
  • fixed permission permission issue for author-only threads

Upgrading (from 1.0.3): Overwrite files, reactivate the plugin.

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

iQEzBAABCgAdFiEE346WhYk6su6vogTe4v2sXM44p30FAltlsqUACgkQ4v2sXM44
p31kawgAqZE6xwOCUugNGH8cpbEVW3ClyjLMvMfLcBUTr7P5KKm5URAIx3kKvOaS
u/S3mMZfrZhphjGY3gFM/khX9Sp8KdHAzCaPC0XHFCS5NXv7acXmz0iucVx9FN2Q
GCl5dufxcmkpiCpDYTb77xCRHOOwH7DjuckIzMmYEIzIjUgD4muP8TPDlpmZA/SZ
AdILm5ZtJrT41b4U8wFG2J5EgjCbYJayM/9MTVAuj8dClbAc8OR6Jr/9sE4h80wk
6HuvybyhB50QGkyZ1SUbUDTqcHh/fqaPbPS4EeEnBpzsSdGere1O6KNHkNSN1BH4
25+p6kTWlK6UKEdyl18mVNQL/YjZWg==
=ov1A
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29