MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Centering my forums.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Unsure if this is the right thread to be posting this in. But this has been driving me insane for weeks now. It has to be possible I just can't figure out how to do it. I'm pretty sure I have gone over every method on accomplishing it, but clearly with no success. I'll give some screen shots and maybe someone here can help me out. Please and thank you.
Provide forum url..
(2014-07-10, 10:18 PM)adi19 Wrote: [ -> ]Provide forum url..
www.arcanity.net/forum/

www.arcanity.net/forum/
I will take a look

edit: I noticed you're missing MyBB credit. Seeing as you're not using it, I can't support you.

"You support us, we support you."

To re-gain support you should do the following:

Admin CP --> Templates & Style --> *expand your template set* --> Footer Templates --> footer
Powered by <a href="http://www.mybb.com">MyBB</a>
(2014-07-11, 12:33 AM)Ace700 Wrote: [ -> ]I will take a look

edit: I noticed you're missing MyBB credit. Seeing as you're not using it, I can't support you.

"You support us, we support you."

To re-gain support you should do the following:

Admin CP --> Templates & Style --> *expand your template set* --> Footer Templates --> footer