MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Where can I find trow1 html
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am trying to locate trow1 hmtl in the templates but I cannot find it.
tcat is available in forumbit_depth1_cat

Also rather than make a new thread, I cannot seem to find where the forum directory trail(ex this new thread page trail shows MyBB Community Forums / Support / General Support / New Thread ) is located.

Thanks
(2014-07-11, 03:00 AM)AlwaysAProblem Wrote: [ -> ]I am trying to locate trow1 hmtl in the templates but I cannot find it.

trow1, trow2 and tcat are css selectors used across the forums in many places... you will find them in global.css of your theme....

(2014-07-11, 03:00 AM)AlwaysAProblem Wrote: [ -> ]Also rather than make a new thread, I cannot seem to find where the forum directory trail(ex this new thread page trail shows MyBB Community Forums / Support / General Support / New Thread ) is located.

thats the <navigation> found in the header template.... Navigation Templates has the codes for the nav bits and the separators...
(2014-07-11, 05:49 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]trow1, trow2 and tcat are css selectors used across the forums in many places... you will find them in global.css of your theme....

But I am looking for the HTML, as the elements such as cell-padding are set their. I want to also add something else at that point. The css is not useful for that.

(2014-07-11, 05:49 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]thats the <navigation> found in the header template.... Navigation Templates has the codes for the nav bits and the separators...

I will check this now.

Thanks for your help!
Cellpadding and cellspacing should be changeable in theme options -> Table Spacing and Inner Table Border Width. They have nothing to do with trow1 etc.

But if you really want to find all instances of these classes, use Templates -> Search/Replace tool.
(2014-07-11, 05:49 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-07-11, 03:00 AM)AlwaysAProblem Wrote: [ -> ]I am trying to locate trow1 hmtl in the templates but I cannot find it.

trow1, trow2 and tcat are css selectors used across the forums in many places... you will find them in global.css of your theme....

(2014-07-11, 03:00 AM)AlwaysAProblem Wrote: [ -> ]Also rather than make a new thread, I cannot seem to find where the forum directory trail(ex this new thread page trail shows MyBB Community Forums / Support / General Support / New Thread ) is located.

I will check that now thanks, however note I did say I want to also add something else at that point, such as text, which is not appropriate to do in CSS.

thats the <navigation> found in the header template.... Navigation Templates has the codes for the nav bits and the separators...

(2014-07-12, 02:54 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]Cellpadding and cellspacing should be changeable in theme options -> Table Spacing and Inner Table Border Width. They have nothing to do with trow1 etc.

But if you really want to find all instances of these classes, use Templates -> Search/Replace tool.