MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Easy install won't work! URGENT!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, so whenever I put "/install", I get redirected back to the web hosting site. (I use Webhost000). I tried putting "/upload/install" but no luck. I have also tried changing the browsers but no luck. I'm using a Mac. Anyways, please help!

My site is: http://pokecascade.site90.net/

Thanks!
MyBB system files are not accessible from your files server. have you uploaded them ?
see uploading files guidance
(2014-07-11, 05:52 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]MyBB system files are not accessible from your files server. have you uploaded them ?
see uploading files guidance

Yes, I have uploaded everything.
the files doesn't seem to be uploaded... if you are sure its uploaded, in which folder you have uploaded it..
(2014-07-11, 06:00 PM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]the files doesn't seem to be uploaded... if you are sure its uploaded, in which folder you have uploaded it..

Upload folder.
This is definitely not a bug... Moving to support.

There are 2 possible causes:
1. You didn't upload/CHMOD the files correctly.
2. You are using a free hosting, you should expect a lot of 404 errors. Especially on the overloaded 000webhost. Nothing we can do about lack of quality server on your side..
Not a bug and also, I see you have nothing in the dirrectory.
(2014-07-11, 06:11 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]This is definitely not a bug... Moving to support.

2. You are using a free hosting, you should expect a lot of 404 errors. Especially on the overloaded 000webhost. Nothing we can do about lack of quality server on your side..

Okay, I will re-download the MyBB file and see if that works. I'll see if dropping the Upload folder directly in the "public_html" folder will work as well.

Anyways, thanks for your help!
(2014-07-11, 07:06 PM)JDeFriez Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-07-11, 06:11 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]This is definitely not a bug... Moving to support.

Okay, I will re-download the MyBB file and see if that works. I'll see if dropping the Upload folder directly in the "public_html" folder will work as well.

Anyways, thanks for your help!

Download it and upload it to public_html and then do:

Mysite.com/install