MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: One user fake online
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a problem with one of my regular user. He will always show up on "who's been online today" telling that this user has been online for about 2 min ago (or what it is called in english), also if you look at that persons user, last visit was for about 2 min ago.

I know that user, and it has nothing to do with him, this is a bug I have in the forum,,, is there a way to fix this?
His session is not deleted for some reason, you can delete it manually from database using phpMyAdmin. It's in mybb_sessions table, look for uid X (his UID).
i'll take a look. it has been so with that one user for 1 1/2 year...yes little late to ask for help,, but better late then never

hmm guess you need to guide me true the mybb_sessions table,,,,sorry
IF you are just using default urls, check for this part in his profile link:
action=profile&uid=x

Whatever value comes after uid is what his uid is. Once you find that, you can run this query in PHPMYAdmin

DELETE FROM mybb_sessions WHERE uid=x

Replace x with his uid.
There is no record of that user in mybb_sessions. Now that user is offline for 7 hours, guess that's the reason sessions not showing him. Later today he will show up as online for about 2 min ago. Strange