MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Changing Profile Layout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings!
I think my request is hard ,.... but i'd like to do it, i want to change my profile display (Layout) , i want to make it like dis one

[Image: 30k9bg3.png]

LEFT SIDE
Username
Group
Stars
Settings Buttons [ALL]
------------
Friends
-----------
Groups

Right Side
Profile Comments (plugin)

And ofc , i want those sections , activity and those buttons idk how to creat them
I'd save yourself sometime and purchase this awesome mod.

http://yaldaram.com/thread-6560.html

Pro Profiles Smile
lol if i have money i'd easily buy vbulletin , im broken sir
(2014-07-12, 01:37 PM)MuhammedSuleiman Wrote: [ -> ]lol if i have money i'd easily buy vbulletin , im broken sir

Respectfully, it's $10 and not $100. If this isn't a route you can go down, fair enough but it looks bad when asking for support and you say you'd buy vbulletin.

There's a couple of themes I know with alternative profiles, perhaps you would consider asking to use their profile design?

If so, I will list the designers and you can message them via PM. I am sure they would allow and possibly even explain how to make the changes from their theme to your own.

I don't see someone really coming forward to help otherwise.

Good Luck..
(2014-07-12, 01:37 PM)MuhammedSuleiman Wrote: [ -> ]lol if i have money i'd easily buy vbulletin , im broken sir

Just out of curiosity, what does VB have that MyBB doesn't?
Or why would you prefer VB over MyBB?
i love MyBB but Vbulletin got more functions , and pro things like the orofiles layouts the themes are nice -.- anyways thats offtopic , im broken -.- , anyone could help me to do that?
I should be creating a profile design like the above today, out of kindness i'll PM you the code when I'm done.
p.s i do agree with "Kerrang!"

or you can use this tutorial on adding profile tabs as a template:
http://community.mybb.com/thread-146284....ed+profile
ill be waiting for u -,, thank you vary much sur