MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Guests not showing up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey. I've tried to fix this problem for some time now but I just can't find the one causing this problem. My forum says 0 guests online but I know that there were at least 5. So the issue is, why it won't recognize any guests or update the guest number?
I'm just curious: how do you know that there were "at least 5" guests? Anyway, what "Cut-off Time" you have set in AdminCP->Configuration->Settings->Who's Online ?
(2014-07-13, 04:22 AM)Flavius Popa Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just curious: how do you know that there were "at least 5" guests? Anyway, what "Cut-off Time" you have set in AdminCP->Configuration->Settings->Who's Online ?

I asked them to and I just knew they were there but it didn't show any of them.

It's not that. Something else is causing the issue
However, have you tried to set a higher value? Let's say "10800" (this means 7 days). What is the result? Is still "0" guests?
(2014-07-13, 04:35 AM)Flavius Popa Wrote: [ -> ]However, have you tried to set a higher value? Let's say "10800" (this means 7 days). What is the result? Is still "0" guests?

The result is still 0 :/
Still need help with this
Bump :/
do you have any plugins running that may effect sessions ? worth disabling all your plugins and see if you still get the problem