MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Which is the largest MyBB Forum out there?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Snake Wrote:
Justin S. Wrote:Probably Messenger Plus! Live...
Yup Messenger Plus! Live runs on RC2... One of the oldest. I don't think MyBB would be where it is today if it wasn't for Msgplus! Shy
Any reason why they don't upgrade?
I think the last time that was asked is that the board is so customised, it would be a nightmare.
It's not done yet but I plan to change my pspf site to mybb. It will be just right behind the messenger site and I bet I overtake it. I would love the honor of having the #1 mybb site around. I would change my other game site talkvideogames.com which is HUGE but there needs to be some more mods for mybb like subscriptions and point system that's stable. I plan to make them myself if I must. If mybb can pass the test with my pspf site then I just might go for it with TVG. Currently it's VB. How do you guys think mybb 1.2.2 would do with a 20k+ members and over 400k posts?

http://www.pspforums.com/forums/
MrDoom Wrote:I think the last time that was asked is that the board is so customised, it would be a nightmare.
Good point. I assume they do manual updates to SQL injections though...
I'm pretty sure that they do. They wouldn't still be running if they didn't.
labrocca Wrote:It's not done yet but I plan to change my pspf site to mybb. It will be just right behind the messenger site and I bet I overtake it. I would love the honor of having the #1 mybb site around. I would change my other game site talkvideogames.com which is HUGE but there needs to be some more mods for mybb like subscriptions and point system that's stable. I plan to make them myself if I must. If mybb can pass the test with my pspf site then I just might go for it with TVG. Currently it's VB. How do you guys think mybb 1.2.2 would do with a 20k+ members and over 400k posts?

http://www.pspforums.com/forums/
I recommend making a back up of the DB then give the new Import system a run for its money Toungue When its released.
Ugh yeah...backups go without saying. I make regular DB backups of all my sites. It's like a 1.5gb sql file when I do. Smile
labrocca Wrote:Ugh yeah...backups go without saying. I make regular DB backups of all my sites. It's like a 1.5gb sql file when I do. Smile
Mine get to around 30MB in SQL files, but only 3MB in GZIP format...so you can guess which one I use Toungue
Give me time to finish converting from phpbb and NCAAbbs will utterly pwn them all. Big Grin
Mine has almost 2000 members now. Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3