MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Member/Registration/Post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a Plugin or a setup feature, that requires a Member after Registering and being accepted, must reply to a certain Thread before being allowed to Post on the forum..

I know other forums have this, and I can not find anything in mybb..

Thanks

Ron..
Found this for you but not sure whether it still works...

http://mods.mybb.com/view/must-post
Thanks I downloaded the plugin. Opened it and seen the inside..

Little confused as to what goes where..Looks different to me..

Do you have any idea as to where the files would go.

It's old but should still work..

Thanks Ron..
all you need is just one file mp.php.... upload that file alone to inc/plugins folder on your server... activate the plugin from ACP >> Plugins...

incase if you get an compatibility error, then open that mp.php file and change the compatibility as...

"compatibility" => "*"
Great, going to try it now...

Ron..

(2014-07-13, 01:34 PM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]all you need is just one file mp.php.... upload that file alone to inc/plugins folder on your server... activate the plugin from ACP >> Plugins...

incase if you get an compatibility error, then open that mp.php file and change the compatibility as...

"compatibility" => "*"

The install did go in good. I activated the plugin.

Set up the forum for one post..

For some reason it will still not allow to post..

I did this on my test board, registered as a new member and can't post, even when I myself sign in I can't post either..

I must be doing something incorrect here..

I looked in the files and I don't see the "compatibility" => "*" code so I could make any change..

Ron..
Doesn't work
I am not surprised as its a very old plugin.. but still just check whether the settings for this plugin is correctly configured...
(2014-07-17, 04:27 PM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]I am not surprised as its a very old plugin.. but still just check whether the settings for this plugin is correctly configured...

What should I be checking for...

I had it setup and it would ask to post in a certain forum, but would not open the forum to allow any post.

Thanks

Ron..