MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Is it possible to automatically select different language for each forum?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I'm planning to integrate 2 forums http://aaspot.net and excalibur but both forums are in different language. I'm looking if there is option to automatically change the forum language.
For example if someone moves to Bulgarian forum than the language of the forum changes to Bulgarian automatically or when he moves to turkish than the language changes to turkish and so on.

Alternatively something like choosing a language by visitor ip may do a work also.

Thank you in advance.
I don't know if it's possible on "clean" mybb, but you can surely do it with xThreads. You can overwrite every setting for each forum individually (including default language), but I'm not sure if there are no side effects. It works for me.
This will only translate the skin of your forum (button labels, etc). People will still be able to post in any language they choose.
Yes and that's what I want change the language of forum interface.