MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DVZ Shoutbox 2.3.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So on my forums I have installed DVZ Shoutbox many times before but recently after I had a wipe done on the forums. When I ever I try to set it up it always seems broken here is an image of what I mean.

[Image: UlMkWKU.png]
I heard this shoutbox is exploitable
(2015-03-31, 09:39 AM)dtpn1997 Wrote: [ -> ]How to prune chatbox ???
You can use the moderation tools on the Archive page.

(2015-04-02, 08:40 PM)Almighty™ Wrote: [ -> ]So on my forums I have installed DVZ Shoutbox many times before but recently after I had a wipe done on the forums. When I ever I try to set it up it always seems broken here is an image of what I mean.
If you have inserted the latest CSS code correctly, that's likely a class name conflict (you can use the browser's tools to investigate this issue).

(2015-04-02, 11:11 PM)dongitcher Wrote: [ -> ]I heard this shoutbox is exploitable
There are no known security issues.
I have found that IP adresses for some users are not shown in archive...
This is what I get when trying to run the shoutbox with Majestic theme:

[Image: 6a84453375.png]

It overlaps all the page.
(2015-04-03, 11:55 AM)Artudito33 Wrote: [ -> ]This is what I get when trying to run the shoutbox with Majestic theme:

[Image: 6a84453375.png]

I get this as well on my theme, the css seems to be broken even though it did work for a while.
(2015-04-03, 07:49 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]I have found that IP adresses for some users are not shown in archive...
Are these being shown correctly in other places (posts, etc.)? Can you look up whether the IP addresses are saved in the Shoutbox's database table?

(2015-04-03, 12:50 PM)Patchy the Pirate Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-04-03, 11:55 AM)Artudito33 Wrote: [ -> ]This is what I get when trying to run the shoutbox with Majestic theme:

I get this as well on my theme, the css seems to be broken even though it did work for a while.
Tthe Shoutbox's CSS is not included correctly, please follow the installation instructions (templates & CSS) for each style in use.
Hi, I'm having troubles with this, i moved the location of the shoutbox, now I can't post shouts, or view shouts already made. I can view archive of old shouts though.
(2015-04-04, 03:09 PM)xSicKxSkiLLs Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I'm having troubles with this, i moved the location of the shoutbox, now I can't post shouts, or view shouts already made. I can view archive of old shouts though.

The MyAlerts' JavaScript code on your boards is corrupted (most likely the cause):
<script type="text/javascript">
    var unreadAlerts = ;
</script>
(2015-04-04, 03:14 PM)Devilshakerz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-04-04, 03:09 PM)xSicKxSkiLLs Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I'm having troubles with this, i moved the location of the shoutbox, now I can't post shouts, or view shouts already made. I can view archive of old shouts though.

The MyAlerts' JavaScript code on your boards is corrupted (most likely the cause):

<script type="text/javascript">
    var unreadAlerts = ;
</script>

Thanks for your quick reply! Checking into that now.

Edit: Had to take out some lines manually in headerinclude. Back to working, thank you!