MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DVZ Shoutbox 2.3.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Loving this shoutbox . Would love to see an update with private message fuction Smile Much love to you op.
Is it possible to run two instances of shoutbox? One for the registered users and one for specific groups?
What the commande for erase all the messages all at once
Hello there !

I'd like to create a dedicated page for the shoutbox (in addition of the shoutbox on the index.php).
Both must share the same messages.

Can somebody tell me how to do it ?

Ok i found it on page 12 Smile

Nice shoutbox anyway !!

[Edit] How can i change the shoutbox height in my dedicated page shoutbox.php, without changing the shoutbox height on the index ?
How can I get DVZ Shoutbox to display on the game section (games.php) of mybb? Is there a php code or something?
Hi, 

I have a problem with my installation of DVZ Shoutbox,
I'm now using the XStyled theme, before that I used Vienna, when I used Vienna, there were no issues like I now have with XStyled,

Take a look at; http://blazor.nl

For a test account:
Username: MyBB
Password: test123

Can anyone please help me?

Greetings,

Arne (Owner of Blazor.nl)
(2015-07-14, 12:30 PM)ArneVD Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, 

I'm now using the XStyled theme, before that I used Vienna, when I used Vienna, there were no issues like I now have with XStyled,

For a test account:

Greetings,

CSS class name conflict; append #shoutbox .avatar { float: none; } to the Shoutbox CSS.
(2015-07-14, 12:48 PM)Devilshakerz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-14, 12:30 PM)ArneVD Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, 

For a test account:

Greetings,

CSS class name conflict; append #shoutbox .avatar { float: none; } to the Shoutbox CSS.

It didn't change, I added the code in a new line and after that deleted it and added float: none; to the avatar img piece.

-Arne.

EDIT:
I added the float: none; code into the dvzshoutbox main template, now it works. Thanks for the help!
Hi, I recently installed DVZ shoutbox and am having some issues. One of the issues is that for some reason, there is no "box" where the shouts should be, they're just kinda floating there in space. I tried it on the default theme and my normal theme I use. You can click here to see what it looks like, on the default theme is at the top, and on my dark theme its near the bottom.

Please PM me or reply here if you have any suggestions or feedback on helping me fix this problem. Thank you.  Big Grin
@slothinab0x,
looks like shoutbox display, powered by MyBB notice & theme copyright are disturbed by incorrect placement of the shoutbox style rules.

global.css of the theme needs to edited in advanced mode and in general, new style rules should be added at the bottom