MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DVZ Shoutbox 2.3.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Version 2.2.1 (build #10, MD5: fa86709824a3922355843ddac4b368da)
  • preloading only when Shoutbox is toggled on
  • restored username escaping on user call, compatible with DVZ Mentions
  • E_NOTICE error related fixes
  • minor code corrections

Updating: Overwrite jscripts/dvz_shoutbox.js and inc/plugins/dvz_shoutbox.php
It is working on 1.8.5?
Edit: Nevermind, it was my fault.
I've got a weird bug with where the "enter message" box appears, it is at the VERY top of my page.

Any idea how to fix? :s

[Image: dX9AbIw.png]
I'm still having my previously mentioned error. Any ideas?
(2015-08-20, 07:55 PM)Lewisuk Wrote: [ -> ]I've got a weird bug with where the "enter message" box appears, it is at the VERY top of my page.

Any idea how to fix? :s
If you haven't modified the Shoutbox's default templates and CSS then it's a theme issue (class name collision). You can PM me the board's URL or create a separate thread so I can look into it.

(2015-08-20, 08:46 PM)maith1 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm still having my previously mentioned error. Any ideas?
Probable cause: http://community.mybb.com/thread-173632-...pid1171657
(2015-08-20, 08:59 PM)Devilshakerz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-20, 08:46 PM)maith1 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm still having my previously mentioned error. Any ideas?
Probable cause: http://community.mybb.com/thread-173632-...pid1171657

I checked an the {$html} thing is already in the right place. Anything else that could be causing it?

For reference:
<div id="shoutbox" class="front{$classes}">

<div class="head">
<strong>{$lang->dvz_sb_shoutbox}</strong>
<p class="right"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/index.php?action=shoutbox_archive">&laquo; {$lang->dvz_sb_archivelink}</a></p>
</div>

<div class="body">

{$panel}

<div class="window" style="height:{$mybb->settings['dvz_sb_height']}px">
<div class="data">
{$html}
</div>
</div>

</div>

<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/dvz_shoutbox.js"></script>
{$javascript}

</div>

EDIT: All of a sudden it started working again but now no matter what the refresh interval is, you have to refresh the page to see any new chat. Is there a way to fix that?
thanks for this....
i moved from phpbb and now using this...
simple and clean.
Devilshakerz does this only work if its on the index page?

I'm putting the {$dvz....} code on a /forumdisplay page but it's not appearing.

I've already:
- Uploaded the files
- Added CSS code
- Activated

Any idea? If it helps, the page I'm putting it on uses XThreads.

here's my site: http://battlar.com
Hi, there is the feature Private Messages on this shoutbox?

Thank you
I would like to suggest a feature for the next release. Allow users to embed images/videos, but make a spoiler like tag saying image/video which a user has to click if he wants to view an image or video. I don't have much experience with mybb plugin coding, but I think it shouldn't be too hard.