MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DVZ Shoutbox 2.3.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the plugin itself I changed it to <div class="window" style="height:95vh">
(inc/plugins/dvz_shoutbox.php)
Quote:In the plugin itself I changed it to <div class="window" style="height:95vh">
Then the sites template is not updated. It only adds that content when the plugin is installed. So you can either update the templates from ACP or reinstall the plugin to add the new content.
Anyway we can just add the ability to reply to the archive page? @Devilshaker
hello all

First of all I wanted to apologize if my English did not correct then thank the author for are plugin and to finish it happens that I have a little worry the time of the Shoutbox is decalé of 2h how to correct The worries ?

thank you
^ it shows time taken from your forum's time settings.
in general, forum time is based on time received from web server.

so if there is something wrong in your time display then you have to contact your web host.
Actually my profile was incorrectly configured! Thank you for your answer if I want to open the shoutbox in a new tab as a new page is possible?
(2017-04-19, 10:04 PM)lesny Wrote: [ -> ]I want to open the shoutbox in a new tab as a new page is possible?

You going to have to make it on a sub page instead of the defaulted index page, see here
https://community.mybb.com/thread-156080...pid1269114
(2017-04-19, 10:15 PM)metulburr Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-04-19, 10:04 PM)lesny Wrote: [ -> ]I want to open the shoutbox in a new tab as a new page is possible?

You going to have to make it on a sub page instead of the defaulted index page, see here
https://community.mybb.com/thread-156080...pid1269114

I love you so damn much!!! Big Grin 
i installed this but it wont show up on my forum any reason why?
^ obvious query: have you added its variable in the index template of your theme ?
have you configured the plugin settings at the Configuration section of admin panel ?