MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DVZ Shoutbox 2.3.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is this plugin still working?

I have it show up under plugins in my ACP but when I click on activate it does not update... The page refreshes and displays "The selected plugin has been installed and activated successfully."

This is not correct however as nothing is actually changing...

The "activate & install" button remains the same (does not change to uninstall/deactivate buttons)
No shoutbox appears anywhere on my site.

I have put the CSS code in the Global.CSS
I've uploaded the rest of the files to their corrosponding directories.

What am I doing wrong as it seems like others are able to get this plugin working without any issues.

Thanks in advance for any help! Smile
Anyone know how to fix this? It's not causing any issues as far as I know at the moment just worried it may.

https://i.gyazo.com/f24db91cefca099051b4...23b798.png
not show in my forum lol
www.imydesigns.ga and yes free domain and hosting

Nvm i got it
some how i blocked myself, what do i do to unblock myself?
(2019-01-23, 09:58 PM)NitroSport Wrote: [ -> ]some how i blocked myself, what do i do to unblock myself?

This post is very vague.

We need more details on what you were doing.

When you say 'I blocked myself', exactly what does that mean?
got this shoutboz installed on my forum and all was working fine until I upgraded the forum software. 

Now it seems to have lost its layout (picture below). Can anyone help please

[img]blob:https://community.mybb.com/339d9182-1e36-425b-972d-5a455859464a[/img][Image: 50E3A6E8-E9BB-4554-9C48-127A7F2189FC.jpeg]
done, Sry  :dodgy:
I've added the code for enabling shoutbox on specific pages, only using it in ShowThread works, but whenever someone types out stuff into it there will be duplicates sent too, It's like you type a message "HI", it appears as if he had typed in "HI, HI".

While clicking delete the prompt comes twice too.

Please help me as I need the shoutbox mainly on showthread only lol.

Edit: Nvm, Fixed it.
Does this shoutbox add to the overall postcount of the forum?
I enabled shoutbox and did evrything right, But i don't still see.