MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DVZ Shoutbox 2.3.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whenever i install this it will not show up any plugins at all for me to install.
Finally a new shoutbox, that's awesome! KEEP IT UP.

Would be nice with commands:

/ban <username>
/cleanall [REMOVES ALL SHOUTS]

Or so lol, or does it have this already?
(2014-10-18, 07:49 PM)An0ny Wrote: [ -> ]Would be nice with commands:

/ban <username>

Actually it has, but in a more GUI-like form instead of typing the commands: you can input the banned user IDs and purge messages from Archive mode.
I dont really know how to install the CSS.
Someone can help me?
*edit* Sorry I put this post in the wrong spot...I opened a thread to discuss what's going on with my shoutbox o3o http://community.mybb.com/thread-161565.html
which css creates the white border around the avatar, because the #shoutbox .avatar img doenst do it

Edit: got it, its in global.css Big Grin
(2014-10-18, 07:53 PM)Devilshakerz Wrote: [ -> ]

/ban <username>

Actually it has, but in a more GUI-like form instead of typing the commands: you can input the banned user IDs and purge messages from Archive mode.

Wow that's epic!

Best shoutbox for MyBB. I would love to see ajax refresh settings, or a option to somehow set it in real time.

I know IPBoard has some shoutbox where we can set the interval refresh to 3-5 secounds, feels real time.
(2014-10-20, 02:17 PM)An0ny Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-10-18, 07:53 PM)Devilshakerz Wrote: [ -> ]

/ban <username>

Wow that's epic!

Best shoutbox for MyBB. I would love to see ajax refresh settings, or a option to somehow set it in real time.

I know IPBoard has some shoutbox where we can set the interval refresh to 3-5 secounds, feels real time.

You can already change the refresh interval of the DVZ Shoutbox.  
This does still work on mybb 1.6 right? Because I'm wondering if my problem is because I'm not running 1.8 (although I did download the right one I'm pretty sure...)
(2014-10-20, 06:35 PM)Spelunca Wrote: [ -> ]This does still work on mybb 1.6 right? Because I'm wondering if my problem is because I'm not running 1.8 (although I did download the right one I'm pretty sure...)

No, the plugin since its 2.1 version is for MyBB 1.8 only. The legacy version for 1.6 can be downloaded from the old mods site, but keep in mind that it should be only used as a temporary replacement before upgrading to MyBB 1.8.