MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: is there a MYBB mobile software? for forums.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, so there are a lot of problems on my forum that are only visible on mobiles and Ipads..ect..

basically it zooms in text and other features on the forum, which causes overlaps ect, but on laptops, computers it looks normal. i was wondering if a mobile version of forums has been released?
the GoMobile theme would give a mobile version of your forum. however its currently available only from github... you can download it here: https://github.com/jasonliehr/MyBB-GoMobile
Thank you, I was wondering if i use this will it show the mobile version on ipads and tablets, do you know?
Yes it will... also Tapatalk is a useful platform to provide a mobile friendly version of your forum....
(2014-07-15, 05:14 PM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]Yes it will... also Tapatalk is a useful platform to provide a mobile friendly version of your forum....

Is it a theme of it's own or a mobile version of the forums current theme?
It is a complete mini theme as far as I know, the software detects mobile browsers and load mobile theme, you can customize theme further.
Thanks for clearing that up, 2 questions though...how would I would i edit the theme & is there a preview i can the of the mobile site like myforum/gomobile