MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Set up Registration by Admin approval only
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys. New admin with new installation of 1.6.11

I'm setting up a forum for a local professional group. Registration needs to be by admin approval only. I've disabled one-click registration in the User Registration & Profiles menu, but beyond that I don't know what to do. Help?
ACP->Config->Registration Options. Change the method to Administrator Activation.
(2014-07-16, 06:55 AM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]ACP->Config->Registration Options. Change the method to Administrator Activation.

Thanks, but I still can't find it. I'm not seeing it in
Config->User Registration & Profile Options
and I don't see a separate "Registration Options" section in the Config menu.Confused
(2014-07-16, 07:29 AM)kaiasgram Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, but I still can't find it. I'm not seeing it in
Config->User Registration & Profile Options
and I don't see a separate "Registration Options" section in the Config menu.Confused

dragonexpert meant to change it from, ACP >> Configuration >> User Registration and Profile Options >> Registration Method >> Administrator Activation
Aha -- In my OP I said
Quote:I've disabled one-click registration in the User Registration & Profiles menu
That was the issue. When "Yes" is checked for "Disable (one click) Registrations," the "Registration Method" menu does not show. Wink