MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: soft deleted posts with showthread.php?pid=x#pidx
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Default behaviour: Goto the corresponding thread and jump to post with pid x

Behaviour for hard deleted posts: Display error message (The specified thread does not exist.).

Behaviour for soft deleted posts and user with right to see soft deleted posts: see default behaviour

Behaviour for soft deleted posts and user without right to see soft deleted posts: the default behaviour is used, so the user is shown the thread the post was in, but jumping to the right post using the # url fails (post is not displayed). Behaviour for hard deleted posts would be right in my point of view, but showing the thread and displaying an inline error that the specified post was deleted would also be ok.
I think this should be fixed too.
agree and confirmed
I'm bumping this so we don't forget to check.
Bumping to first page.
(2014-08-03, 01:17 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Bumping to first page.
Let me help you bumping it back up Toungue

I can still reproduce this issue with the latest code Smile
Thanks Toungue
I has some free time - I can confirm this
Hi,

Thank you for your report. We have pushed this issue to our Github repository for further analysis where you can track our commits and progress with fixing this bug. Discussions regarding this bug may also take place there too.

Follow this link to visit the issue on Github: https://github.com/mybb/mybb/issues/1210

Thanks for contributing to MyBB!

Regards,
The MyBB Group