MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: UCP Redirects - Suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quick suggestion: Could the redirects in the UCP be changed so when you submit a form (say your profile), it redirects you back to the same page you were on and not to the UCP index?

This is solely a personal preference, but I wanted to suggest it in case others felt the same way.
That's good idea!
I agree, good idea
I agree.
If this is something that the myBB staff agree with, I'd be happy to do a pull request for it since it's such a small thing.
I can see why it makes sense. Might as well do a pull request and one of the team will review it.
I agree.
This is Necessary.
Most of the time user forced to login in a thread and some of them (users) can not find the thread or page they were on. so they leave the forum !
(2014-07-18, 03:03 PM)jshort Wrote: [ -> ]Quick suggestion: Could the redirects in the UCP be changed so when you submit a form (say your profile), it redirects you back to the same page you were on and not to the UCP index?

This is solely a personal preference, but I wanted to suggest it in case others felt the same way.

Yes, I completely agree with your idea!
This was already implemented.