MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [1.8] AutoSave Draft
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
It should be onRelease as it's stated in the sisyphus.js. I corrected that and it works, but still it does not work for the quickedit.
(2014-08-27, 07:42 PM)TBO29 Wrote: [ -> ]It should be onRelease as it's stated in the sisyphus.js. I corrected that and it works, but still it does not work for the quickedit.

i will fix this tutorial...
only work to quick reply... not to quick edit...

code fixed
Sorry, my mistake, I meant quickreply not quickedit. Looking forward to your updated tutorial.
all code changed...
new code require new version of plugin Quick Advanced Editor (v 4.0.0 or newest) or Quick Advanced Editor Plus (v 0.6 or newest) to make work too in quick reply. V 1.2 of Quick Advanced Editor not more supported.

Before install new version of plugin above recommend to revert all changes made in the template codebuttons and showthread_quickreply template

You need upgrade plugin first before update with new code of this tutorial.

I believe now this here, works perfectly.
Will try this later, after all the work and modifications I did to make it work with 3.3.2 :-)

Great work martec.
@TBO29
i recommend to you use new code...
because old code has some bugs...
if submit new thread and an reply using quick reply that not last page of thread, data not released...
Yes, I saw that. I now use your latest code. Works like a charm. Finally no more $%&&/&%$£ when I close the editing windows by accident.
new version.
Totally rewrite...
This not use more sisyphus or something external.
Now more lite and reliable.
new version again

modification in restore message system.

No more automatically restore message, if has some message to restore, will appear some button below, so you need click in restore button to restore message.

[Image: 7znpIMW.png]
I really have problems with this plug in. it work on my forum www.thefellowshipforums.com and it do not work on my other forum www.venezolanosenelmundo.net I don't know why... you can use a test account if you pm me. please I will really apreciate your help.
Pages: 1 2 3 4